it's hard to be creative when the world is on fire.

What's up with the kids in the house now and the holograms that are going through this little animation show that you have to pay attention to when you're looking around the world and you are going through the process of making a movie about the future of the wild world of my favorites (I just clicked auto fill for this entire paragraph lol sorry)

So this thing we call the "new normal". No jobs, covid 19, police brutality; how am I supposed to be creative (in this world.)

My kids are worrying me because they spend obscene amounts of time in front  of the screen watching the most obnoxious people on YouTube make the stupidest videos I've ever seen, yet they have millions of views and followers.


My videos suck. Go subscribe to my channel Youtube.com/joelotero

Anyways, I keep failing to execute my ideas properly and I also allow myself to post bad ideas to the channel and I think that hurts the channel in the long run. I heard that I should make a second channel just for experimenting new concepts and to just post more of what is already popular on my main channel. So I might do that. Just to see what takes off and what doesn't. I'll keep you posted here, on my Twitter account and on Instagram.

Comments