PTD season 4, Why So Sidious, Pokefun and more coming in 2018!

Working on PTD season 4


2017 was a pretty great year for me creatively. I was able to release more videos and social media content than ever before. So, naturally, I want to do the same in 2018, but I want to up the quality to make my videos shine. So I'm going to be spending all of January and part of February making awesome videos for you, because you're awesome! (really) I'll be working on 2018's videos taking my time to deliver some original quality content.

I've assessed the year, and this is what I found out:

Top 5 Most Liked #joel Videos 2017:
  1.  Pokefun- PokeFusion
  2. Mystery Gifts- Mankey
  3. Pokemon Tower Defense- Episode 1 (PTD)
  4. Why I don't Vlog | A Gary V Parody
  5.  Pokemon Tower Defense- Episode 2 (PTD)
Top 5 Most Viewed #joel Video Series 2017:
  1.  PTD Fan Saga
  2. PokeFun
  3. Mystery Gifts
  4. NBA MLG
  5. Should this be a game 
 Top 5 Most Shared #joel Videos 2017:
  1. Mystery Gift- Mankey
  2. Samus (Metroid) Parody
  3. Kookie Story Time- Friday
  4. Pokefun- Compilation
  5. Pokefun- Rare Egg Surprise
After reading the data, it becomes clear that people are still watching the PTD saga, but are also interested in the new content as well. The Star Wars parodies had very little time to compete with these older, more established, video series. So I'm looking forward to explore more Star Wars  videos in the future as well as more film parodies in general, maybe even reviews.
If you like the silly, weird and wacky world of animated parodies and ironic art, then you're in the right place! #JOEL is the place for you!!!!!! 
Don't forget to subscribe!



RIP 2017


I'm super excited for 2018! 
Thanks for reading and watching my videos! See you next post!




Other Videos you might enjoy:












*watching these videos really helps me out. 
Thanks for watching!
Leave a like and subscribe for more!

Thanks as always. See you next post!


CONNECT WITH APERTURE EYE FILMS ONLINE
YOUTUBE► www.youtube.com/joelotero
INSTAGRAM► instagram.com/joel_otero1
BLOGGER► oteropictures.blogspot.com/
Twitter► twitter.com/ApertureEyeFilm
WEBCOMIC► joelsamcomic.blogspot.com/
DEVIANTART►http://bit.ly/2s8JrnE
FACEBOOK►http://bit.ly/2t7voU5
 
 




Check out my other page:






Checkout Pokemon Tower Defense 3: Legacy!!!
http://samdangames.blogspot.com/p/play-ptd3.html
   

More fun things from us!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Sam-Dan-Games-Champions-Defense/dp/B01710OMHS/ref=sr_1_1?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1452498831&sr=1-1&keywords=Champions!+The+Last+Defense


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf8M6sXAINI&list=PLlNHdAUxvJRiq8wu2hfj-94q8tHfbRdbQ









Comments