Thor: Ragnarok looks great!!! #joelReacts



OMG!!!!!!!


The Teaser for Thor: Ragnarok just dropped and I couldn't be happier! Looks like Marvel has injected their special sauce to the newest Thor installment, some much needed "Guardians of the galaxy flavor" to the mix



(Possible Spoilers ahead, but more speculation than anything else) 

We first see possibly why Thor wasn't involved in Civil War, because he was chained up in some kind of Hell prison.

Well yes and no. We don't really know yet when these events are happening, but it's safe to say, yes, maybe

Thor is seen fighting a new opponent, a very powerful lady, played by actress Cate Blanchett. She takes on all the Physics shattering power of Thor's hammer  with one hand <{O_O}> and shatters it!!!! WTH!!!!!!???? 
My mind literally broke into pieces when I saw that. I had to make a reaction video about it. (video above)

The other thing I wasn't expecting was The Hulk!!!! Thor is seen fighting in some space Gladiator fight from Attack of the Clones #sorryNotsorry and his contender is none other than Hulk!!!! "Yesss!" -Thor's and my reaction to this!!!

The movie teaser gets a 10 out of 10 hulks for me!!! I am now super excited for this movie, the other two Thor movies were not my favorites, so this is a good thing.





What did you think of the Teaser? Feel free to geek out in the comments
 ðŸ˜Ž Stay you Hulk!!
 




Check out my other page:






Checkout Pokemon Tower Defense 3: Legacy!!!
http://samdangames.blogspot.com/p/play-ptd3.html
   

More fun things from us!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Sam-Dan-Games-Champions-Defense/dp/B01710OMHS/ref=sr_1_1?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1452498831&sr=1-1&keywords=Champions!+The+Last+Defense


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf8M6sXAINI&list=PLlNHdAUxvJRiq8wu2hfj-94q8tHfbRdbQ









Comments