My Blog gets a makeover in 2017!!!!





It's time for a makeover!!



It's been a long time coming, and now that my health and energy are back I'm giving Aperture Eye Films and Joel Makes Comics a MAKEOVER!!! 2017 is going to be a great year. #makeApertureeyefilmsgreatagain (that's way too long).

I'm now more connected to you guys through Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and the blogs were in need of some upgrades [and posts, yikes].

So this week we have a new animated logo for all the videos (you can see it in the video above), next week the comic page is getting a complete overhaul and my goal is to have weekly content for both the blog and the webcomic page.

I'm not holding back this year. 

"Rebellions are built on hope"  
The girl on Rogue One
(I forgot her name) 









  



Check out my other Blog:




Download Sam and Dan's latest game on Android!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Sam-Dan-Games-Champions-Defense/dp/B01710OMHS/ref=sr_1_1?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1452498831&sr=1-1&keywords=Champions!+The+Last+Defense

Watch season 3 of Pokemon Tower Defense fan saga!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf8M6sXAINI&list=PLlNHdAUxvJRiq8wu2hfj-94q8tHfbRdbQ


Comments