Pokemon TD Season 4 and Chibi Trailers Video Update



This is what happens when I don't have caffeine.



I know, I know, it's a really dumb video. But this video is a first step into a larger world. 

I want to start a weekly vlog and other videos. I don't know why but I get really nervous and quiet when I record myself. Maybe I need a red bull or something. But I won't let that stop me from making videos. 

PTD Season 4 is coming, we will pick up where we left off in season 3- Dereck wants to get stronger; Emma is okay and ready to train her Pokemon; Joey and Maruto are maybe finally going to battle in the exciting new season. New Pokemon, more battles, more epic moments and some new surprises are coming your way.

 Chibi Trailers are coming as well, I'm super excited about these trailers. Unfortunately they won't come out for a while, because I'm going to make a bunch to make a buffer and release them weekly as well.

More content- In order to have a successful Youtube channel I have to have consistent content. I want to make great quality content for you guys, so I will be posting more videos to fill in those gaps. These videos will be experimental and hopefully fun to watch. 

Video Updates- I want to make video updates as much as possible and make a better video each time, updating you of the work I'm doing, showing you some behind the scenes and hopefully entertaining you  as well. 



  

Check out Sam and Dan's latest game! Also check out season 3 of Pokemon Tower Defense fan saga!!!


http://www.amazon.com/Sam-Dan-Games-Champions-Defense/dp/B01710OMHS/ref=sr_1_1?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1452498831&sr=1-1&keywords=Champions!+The+Last+Defense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf8M6sXAINI&list=PLlNHdAUxvJRiq8wu2hfj-94q8tHfbRdbQ







Comments