Tarzan trailer reaction



Here is a movie I didn't know was coming out. I have never read the book, all i know about Tarzan comes from the Disney movie, so, meh. Here is the trailer, let's watch:



My reaction- The trailer looks like every trailer I've seen lately. I'm not sure this story is the action packed adventure they are promoting it to be. 
How does Tarzan gain control over all kinds of animals, he was raised by gorillas, he shouldn't just suddenly have the whole jungle at his feet. I hope they answer that question in the movie. I hope the animals don't talk, but it seems to me that they will. This isn't Jungle Book guys.

  

Check out Sam and Dan's latest game! Also check out season 3 of Pokemon Tower Defense fan saga!!!


http://www.amazon.com/Sam-Dan-Games-Champions-Defense/dp/B01710OMHS/ref=sr_1_1?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1452498831&sr=1-1&keywords=Champions!+The+Last+Defense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf8M6sXAINI&list=PLlNHdAUxvJRiq8wu2hfj-94q8tHfbRdbQ







Comments